Sales Manager Netherlands
DescriptionSales Manager Netherlands €100K OTE
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for identifying and maximizing new business opportunities at the Dutch market. You will be a very central person determining the future success of the company, prospect and close deals while also securing customer success and leading the local sales team. You will be using your drive, professionalism and likeable factor to build long term and solid customer relationship in order to win deals. You will create strategic sales strategies and execute, Some of your time will be spent on maintaining and developing the business-relationship with acquired partners over time.
What is offered to you?
• Salary of €100K OTE
• Mobile and laptop
• Daily free fresh delicious lunches
• A young dynamic company culture
• Friday drinks
• Fun company trips
What is expected of you?
• University Degree and/or proven success at B2B sales
• Experience from SaaS businesses
• Empathetic in dealing with different people. Able to quickly build relationships with external partners couriers and internal stakeholders with no problem
• Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
• Exceptional communication skills, thus fluency in the English and Dutch languages are critical
Where are you going to work?
You will join a team of exceptionally young talents building up the Dutch organization from scratch, within one of the fastest growing Scandinavian scale-ups around. They are located in a beautiful office in the central part of Amsterdam. Significant for this scale up is the young and energetic culture where everybody contributes to the winning and positive mentality. Company trips and team bonding is something that occurs on a regular basis. Friday drinks is always a highlight of the week at this company. A work hard play hard attitude is standard at this scale up.
Learn more or apply directly?
Click on the "apply now for this position" bottom to apply directly. For more information about this position or other vacancies, please contact Tobias Edstrom via (020) 5708120 or email your latest CV to email@example.com . If you are not interested yourself but know some that might be? Then let them know as we have an interesting finders fee reward system here. Please see our website and "recommend a friend".
+31 20570 8120
+31 20570 8120