Account Executive (Technical)Solliciteer nu!
OmschrijvingDo you have a strong interest in construction and technologies? And are sales driven? Then you are the candidate I am looking for. You are going to join an international, well-known, and innovative organization. The company is operating with 3D drone mapping and looking for an experienced account executive. The firm is 100% about impact, and 0% about ego. Your mission is to drive sales from the frontline, playing a critical role in developing the Europe region. You'll be selling to both SMB and enterprise customers, from lead generation to close! You'll also get clients from the company's website, giving you every opportunity to succeed and close those deals with interested prospects.
- An attractive salary that goes along with inflation
- Bonus scheme, aligned to your team’s performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid main & secondary parental leave policies
- Monthly telephone and/or broadband allowance
- Working for a committed organization that likes to invest in your personal development
- Excellent working conditions and an enthusiastic team of professionals
- You have five-plus years in (construction) technology sales.
- You have experience navigating organizations of different sizes and selling to multiple decision-makers.
- You've got excellent interpersonal skills and thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You have strong technical sales skills and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BedrijfsprofielYou will work for an ambitious, international company that distinguishes itself. The organization is growing across Europe but has a particular focus on growth in the UKI and Nordics regions, they are looking for someone who will further expand sales. The office locates in the Amsterdam area. You'll work with a group of talented and experienced sales professionals who will get you up to speed so you can identify that ideal customer profile and change the way they work, for the better! Are you up for this challenge?